Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My life in books (2012)

I found this meme going the rounds on a blog post from Pop Culture Nerd and thought it looked like fun.
It goes like this:
Finish a series of sentences about yourself using book titles you’ve read in a year.  I didn’t want to wait 8 months to do this for 2013, so I thought I’d look back at the books I read in 2012 and see what I could come up with.  I must confess a couple were from earlier than 2012, but couldn’t find anything that would fit otherwise.  I’ll do it properly next year.
Here are the results:
Describe Yourself: The Woman In Black

How do you feel: The Howling Miller

Describe where you currently live: Two Caravans

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Your favorite form of transport: Stardust

Your best friend is: My Cousin Rachel

You and your friends are: Spying in High Heels

What’s the weather like: An Ice Cold Grave

Favourite time of day: Dark Matter

If your life was: Very Good Jeeves

What is life to you: Happy Ever After

Your fear: Catching Fire

What is the best advice you have to give: Finding the Dream

Thought for the Day: The Perfect Hope

How I would like to die: Immortal in Death

My soul’s present condition: Neverwhere

No comments:

Post a Comment